Monday, April 30, 2012

Catnaps with Cats

We survived the weekend!  Ariana went to portland to spend time with her family and Owen spent the weekend with Tim and Rose.  It was so quiet! I had some things I wanted to get done around the house but mostly we napped.  Saturday especially, naps all day!  David slept much more than I did but I think we both needed it.  In fact, he slept more than he has in ages.  I'm sure that 2 trips this week, the central line procedure and chemo finally caught up with him.

His neck has been hurting more and we're not sure if it's because of the pressure inside or just laying around on a pillow. It's more tiring on the neck than one might think!  It's concerning because it's been hurting a lot more lately BUT he also just had that procedure which made his neck sore and he moved weird a few days before that and also thought he pulled a muscle or something.  The allergies are also creeping up on him which doesn't really help much.  We have to make sure all of his allergy meds are ok to take with his other meds.  Good times! 

Rose and I went to the funeral home on friday and took care of that stuff.  Thank goodness!  I'm so thankful that it all went "easy" as far as that goes and it's all taken care of and off my shoulders.  I'm finally whittling down my list of things to take care of.  We still have his will which would be nice to do before too long here.  My cousin's boyfriend is a lawyer and he's been helping me navigate the legal aspects of a will.  I'm not actually sure that we need one for David, it doesn't appear we do, but we'd rather be safe than sorry.  Thanks for your help, Erick!

Otherwise things are good around here.  Not much new to report.  I can't believe it's almost May! The way the dr's talked in January we didn't expect we would get this far but here we are!   Count your blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment